Optimal Magnesium | 150mg | 100 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 150 mg of high potency magnesium per capsule
- Supports healthy muscle relaxation
- Supports energy production
- May regulate biochemical reactions in the body
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 150 mg of high potency magnesium per capsule. It also supports healthy muscle relaxation and energy production. It may regulate biochemical reactions in the body.
Share this Product
- Provides a combination of popular magnesium forms
- May help support healthy energy production
- May help support bone and muscular health along with a healthy diet rich in calcium and other minerals
- May help support a healthy nervous system
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as Albion® dimagnesium malate and TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)||150 mg||38%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
HPMC (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, medium-chain triglycerides oil, L-leucine and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics, blood pressure medications/calcium channel blockers or other medications
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule with or without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.