Optimal PC Phospholipid Complex | 100 SoftgelsSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 800 mg of phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil
- Supports the movement of choline through the blood-brain barrier
- Free of soy
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 5200 mg of phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil and supports the movement of choline through the blood-brain barrier.
Share this Product
- Soy-free formula
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy cellular membranes
- May help support healthy liver and muscle tissues
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Phospholipid Complex (phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin), phosphatidylethanolamine (from sunflower lecithin), phosphatidylinositol (from sunflower lecithin), minor glycolipids (from sunflower lecithin), sunflower oil)||800 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Gelatin, glycerin, and water.
Take one softgel daily with food preferably in the morning or afternoon. Do not take in the evening hours. Use as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.