Optimal Start | 120 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- A unique multivitamin free of copper, iron, calcium, B12 and folate with additional supportive adaptogenic herbs
- Supports stress support, immune system health and antioxidant support
- Supports healthy energy metabolism, nervous system health, and normal metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement is a multivitamin free of copper, iron, calcium, B12 and folate with additional supportive adaptogenic herbs. It supports stress support, immune system health and antioxidant support; healthy energy metabolism, nervous system health, and normal metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Share this Product
- Free of methyl-folate, B12, copper and iron
- With adaptogenic herbs to help support adrenal health
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support a healthy response to stress
|Serving Size: 4 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||450 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250 mcg||2785|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||99 mg||660%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||50 mg||4167%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||25 mg||1923%|
|Niacin (75% as inositol hexanicotinate and 25% as nicotinic acid)||100 mg||625%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||25 mg||1471%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||150 mg||3000%|
|Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bis-glycinate chelate and magnesium oxide)||200 mg||48%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bis-glycinate chelate)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex)||150 mcg||273%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bis-glycinate chelate)||4 mg||174%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||150 mcg||429%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)||75 mcg||167%|
|Potassium (as Albion® potassium glycinate chelate)||99 mg||2%|
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)(root)(5% withanolides)||150 mg||**|
|Siberian Ginseng Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus)(root)||150 mg||**|
|American Ginseng (Panax quiquefolium)(root)||150 mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubidecarenone)||50 mg||**|
|Shilajit Extract (Asphaltum punjabinum)(mineral extract)(50% fulvic acid)||50 mg||**|
|Mixed Tocopherols||9.09 mg||**|
|Boron (as Albion® Bororganic glycine)||750 mcg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, medium-chain triglycerides, L-leucine, and silica.
Take 4 capsules daily with food or use as directed by your healthcare professional. May be taken in divided doses if desired. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.