Osteo-Nutrients II (with Vitamin K2-7) | 240 CapsulesVital Nutrients
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains elemental Calcium and Magnesium and other essential nutrients for healthy teeth and bones
- Helps maintain and build bone mass and strength before and during menopause
- Promotes healthy cardiac and vascular function
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement is designed to help women with osteoporosis and menopausal woman by providing necessary elemental Calcium and Magnesium and other essential nutrients for healthy teeth and bones. Calcium helps maintain and build bone mass and strength before and during menopause and promotes healthy cardiac and vascular function.
Share this Product
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones*
- Maintains bone strength*
- Helps build bone mass*
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 500IU||12.5 mg||63%|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone 7)||25 mcg||21%|
|Calcium (90% as calcium carbonate-10% as calcium citrate/malate)||500 mg||38%|
|Magnesium (90% as magnesium oxide-10% as magnesium citrate)||250 mg||60%|
|Horsetail Powder (aerial parts)||50 mg||†|
|Lysine HCI||50 mg||†|
|Boron (citrate)||1.5 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, and Leucine.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other prescription blood thinners or are pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
1-2 capsules, 2 times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.