(PEA) + | 60 CapsulesEnzyme Science
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
It may help to soothe physiological stress and soreness or discomfort associated with occasional pain, stiffness, and compromised tissue function as a result of overexertion and everyday stress.
Share this Product
- Natural source of palmitoylethanolamide from safflower seed.
- Meriva highly bioavailable patented Meriva curcumin phytosome.
- Provides natural support for the entire body with a focus on the nervous, immune, and muscular systems.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
Curcumin Phytosome Phosphatidylcholine Complex
(Curcuma longa) (rhizome) (18-22% curcuminoids)
|Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)||300 mg|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water),
- If you are pregnant or nursing; taking any medication; have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Take 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food. Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.