Phosphatidyl Serine | 100mg | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 100 mg of phosphatidylserine (PS) from non-GMO sunflower lecithin
- May support brain and nerve cell membrane function
- May also help support neurotransmitters involved in learning and memory functions
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 100 mg of phosphatidylserine (PS) from non-GMO sunflower lecithin. It may support brain and nerve cell membrane function, and may also help support neurotransmitters involved in learning and memory functions.
Share this Product
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy cellular signaling
- May help support healthy mood
- May help support a healthy nervous system
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin)||100 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.