Phytoestrogen Herbal | 227gVitanica
This progressive powdered formula offers a phytoestrogen-rich blend of botanicals and non-GMO soy isoflavones and flax seed lignans; women in all stages of menopause may benefit from a high dietary intake of phytoestrogens.
Share this Product
- Soy isoflavones are the richest source of phytoestrogens, supplying the isoflavones genistein and daidzein
- Flax seeds are the best source of lignans, also a phytoestrogen and they constitute an important fibre
- Alfalfa and Red clover are traditional medicinal herbs for menopause, also containing phytoestrogens
- Black cohosh, although it does not itself contain any phytoestrogens, is clinically effective in promoting relief of many menopause symptoms, including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood changes and more
|Serving Size: 9.1 g|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%*|
|Soluble Fibre||1 g|
|Insoluble Fibre||2 g|
|Flax (Linum usitatissimum) seeds (188 mg lignans/serving)||7.5 g||†|
|Soy germ (Glycine max) bean (Non-GMO-protein, isoflavones 3%, 42 mg isoflavones/serving)||1.4 g||†|
|Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root||40 mg||†|
|Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) leaf||30 mg||†|
|Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) leaf & blossom||30 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
1 level scoop stirred well into water or juice, once or twice daily, followed by a glass of water. Do not take in dry form.