PMS Tonic | 118 mlVitanica
Share this Product
- Chaste tree berry and St. John’s wort are well-indicated in research to promote relief of PMS symptoms.
- Passionflower is a nervine botanical, used to promote relaxation.
- Dong quai and Wild yam root are traditional botanicals used as endocrine system tonics, supporting hormone balance.
- Dandelion leaf, a natural herbal diuretic, promotes relief from water retention.
- Natural vanilla and hazelnut flavours encourage daily use of this tonic all month long.
|Serving Size: 4.92 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Fresh St. John's wort flowering herb ~ Hypericum perforatum||300 mg||†|
|Chaste tree berry ~ Vitex Agnus-cactus||200 mg||†|
|Passion flower herb ~ Passiflora incarnata||150 mg||†|
|Dandelion leaf ~ Taraxacum Officinale||100 mg||†|
|Don quai root ~ Angelica Sinensis||100 mg|
|Wild Yam Root ~ Dioscorea villosa||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, vanilla and hazelnut natural flavours.
- Avoid use during pregnancy and while nursing, or if taking oral contraceptives.
- Use with caution if on anti-coagulant/anti-platelet medications, or with prescription diuretics.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
Shake well before using. Adults: 1 teaspoon, daily; may be taken month-long. Dilute in 2-3 ounces of warm or cool water, or to taste like a delightful tea. May also be taken undiluted.