Preconception Multi for Men | 60 CapsulesNaturoBest
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- A high-quality multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant specially formulated for men to optimise sperm health, a healthy conception and a healthy baby.
- Supports normal male physiology and function and helps maintain general wellbeing in men.
- Contains key nutrients to enhance sperm health including 1000mcg of vitamin B12 as hydroxocobalamin, 200mg of vitamin C as magnesium ascorbate, 100mg of CoQ10 and 6mg of lycopene in a daily dose.
- Provides activated B vitamins including folinic acid, an activated form of folate for men with certain genetic polymorphisms and supports healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Contains 1000mcg of hydroxocobalamin, a natural form of vitamin B12 found in food which readily converts to methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin without introducing additional methyl groups.
- Ultra-low excipient formula – only microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.
Share this Product
- Supports sperm health.
- Supports sperm motility.
- •Supports sperm production.
- Helps support testosterone formation/synthesis and testosterone levels.
- Promotes preconception health.
- Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Supports healthy thyroid function.
- Supports energy levels.
- Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Supports skin and immune system health.
|Serving Size: 2 (daily)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|equivalent vitamin A (retinol equivalents)||702mcg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||39.48mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||30mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||40mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||30mg|
|equivalent folinic acid, activated folate||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||1000mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||224.16mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Natural d-mixed tocotrienols (EVNolMax™)||16.67mg|
|equiv. pure tocotrienols/tocopherol complex (vitamin E)||10mg|
|Total elemental magnesium per daily dose||63.88mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||155.76mg|
|Lycopersicon esculentum extract from 1.5 grams minimum dry fruit||30mg|
|equivalent standardised lycopene||6mg|
|Collodial anhydrous silica||24mg|
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Store below 25 degrees celcius in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Take two capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.