Pregnancy | Women's Food-Grown | 90 CapsulesWild Nutrition
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High quality pregnancy supplement containing folic acid, iodine, vitamin B3, B12, iron, magnesium, selenium, vitamin D and zinc to support women during pregnancy
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B3 reduces fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal cell division and DNA synthesis
- Chromium contributes to normal metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium and Vitamin D contribute to healthy cell division, provide protection against cell damage and support immune health
- Iodine supports healthy growth and thyroid function
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- No fillers, no synthetic nutrients, and completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Share this Product
- Folic acid 400ug as natural folate
- Iodine for healthy growth and thyroid
- Zinc for healthy cognitive function and immunity
Wild Nutrition's Food-Grown® Pregnancy is a comprehensive blend of Food-Grown® nutrients and whole-food concentrates expertly formulated to support your nutritional needs during pregnancy. Our bespoke formula includes; Zinc which contributes to normal cell division and DNA synthesis; Vitamin B3 for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; Chromium which contributes to normal metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Vitamin B12, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium and Vitamin D to contribute to healthy cell division, provide protection against cell damage and support immune health. Food-Grown® Pregnancy includes the Department of Health's recommended dose of 400µg of Folic Acid (providing naturally occurring Folate), which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin D3||10 μg||200|
|Vitamin E||5 mg a-TE***||42|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Vitamin K||20 μg||27|
|Vitamin B1||1.5 mg||136|
|Vitamin B2||1.5 mg||107|
|Niacin||10 mg NE||64|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143|
|Folic Acid||400 μg||200|
|Vitamin B12||40 μg||1600|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||83|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||20 mg||N/A|
|CoEnzyme Q10||0.8 mg||N/A|
|Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate||N/A|
|*EU NRV(Nutrient Reference Value) **a-TE = Alpha-tocopherols equivalents|
Lithothamnium (red algae) powder (providing Calcium), Seawater (providing Magnesium), Nutrient-enhanced Yeast (providing Iron, Selenium, Folic acid (as naturally occurring Folate), Boron, Niacinamide, CoEnzyme Q10, Inositol, Choline, Manganese, Riboflavin, GTF Chromium, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Molybdenum, Thiamin, Iodine, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Mineral-enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing: Zinc, Pantothenic acid, Copper), Vitamin C incorporated into citrus pulp, Carrot preparation (providing Beta-Carotene), Yellow pea (providing Vitamin E), Alpha Lipoic acid.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
3 capsules per day. Capsules can be opened and added to any cold food or drinks.