Premenstrual Complex | Women's Food-Grown | 60 CapsulesWild Nutrition
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High quality, Food-Grown® Premenstrual Complex offers women support in the days leading up to menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 supports hormone regulation, energy and mood
- Chromium supports normal blood glucose levels
- Dong Quai supports women’s menstruation cycle and overall health
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- No fillers, no synthetic nutrients, and completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Share this Product
- Vitamin B6 for hormone, energy and mood support
- Chromium for normal blood glucose levels, to support cravings
- Dong Quai for traditional female support
Wild Nutrition's Food-Grown® Premenstrual Complex has been expertly formulated to support the female cycle throughout the month and to specifically provide assistance in the days leading up to menstruation.
We have selected organic botanical ingredients that have been traditionally used to support natural hormonal processes and combined them with Food-Grown® nutrients that play a role in female cycle equilibrium.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Dong Quai powder||240mg||N/A|
|Organic Milk Thistle powder||200 mg||N/A|
|Organic Ashwagandha powder||300 mg||N/A|
|Energy, Fat, Protein, Carbohydrates||N/A|
|*EU NRV(Nutrient Reference Value) **a-TE = Alpha-tocopherols equivalents|
Vitamin and Mineral enhanced yeast providing; GTF Chromium and Vitamin B6; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Magnesium and Zinc; Dong Quai powder, Organic Ashwagandha Powder, Organic Milk Thistle Powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
2 capsules per day with or without food.