Prenatal Essentials - 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- Provides bioavailable folate to promote healthy DNA expression
- Helps to support normal methylation processes
- Helps to support healthy immune system function and energy
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate)||1,500 mcg RAE||115%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||83%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||167%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||50 mg||263%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||5 mg||357%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||10 mg||625%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||15 mg||750%|
|Folate [as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt and calcium folinate]||1,360 mcg DFE (800 mcg)||227%|
|Vitamin B12 (as MECOBALACTIVE® methylcobalmin and adenosylcobalamin)||100 mcg||3,751%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||20 mg||286%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Malate§)||100 mg||8%|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||220 mcg||76%|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate§)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate§)||13 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as SelenoExcell® High Selenium Yeast)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate§)||0.75 mg||58%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate§)||2 mg||77%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate§)||100 mcg||222%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate§)||50 mcg||100%|
|Zeaxanthin (from marigold extract)(Tagetes erecta)(flower)||1 mg||†|
|Boron (as Bororganic Glycine)||1 mg||†|
|Lutein (from marigold extract)(Tagetes erecta)(flower)||1 mg||†|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, and silica.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- Avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
- Do not exceed 1,500 mcg RAE (5,000 IU) intake per day of preformed vitamin A.
- Evaluate total vitamin K intake from food and supplements if you are taking blood-thinning medications.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition.
- When taking high doses of nutrients such as B12 and folate, monitor blood levels and use under the supervision of a qualified physician.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 2 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
Dr. Ben Lynch suggests taking 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch for more consistent nutrition throughout your day. He always recommends following the Pulse Method as outlined in his national bestselling book, Dirty Genes, to find the optimal dose for you.