ProBiota Bifido | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a specialized blend that includes four extensively researched Bifidobacterium strains that reside primarily in the mucosal lining near the terminus of the small intestine, as well as in the colon and the genitourinary tract
- Supports gut and intestinal health
- Suitable for people with histamine sensitivities
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
Suitable for people with histamine sensitivities, this supplement contains supports gut and intestinal health. This formula contains a specialized blend that includes four extensively researched Bifidobacterium strains that reside primarily in the mucosal lining near the terminus of the small intestine, as well as in the colon and the genitourinary tract.
Share this Product
- Contains no Lactobacillus species
- May help support colon health
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support normal L(+) lactic acid production
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (10+ billion CFUs) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root)||280 mg||**|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||4+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium longum||3+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||2+ billion CFUs||**|
|Bifidobacterium breve||1+ billion CFUs||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients are taken separately.