ProbotiX Daily 5 Live | 30 CapsulesNutri Advanced
- Contains probiotic live bacteria from 5 clinically researched strains
- Supports the gut
Nutri Advanced is a UK brand based in High Peak, the UK that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement contains probiotic live bacteria from 5 clinically researched strains and supports the gut.
Share this Product
- 5 different strains of live bacteria
- 5 billion live bacteria per capsule, an excellent dose for daily use
- Strains guaranteed to survive the harsh, acidic conditions of the gut
- Shelf-stable product meaning no refrigeration required
- Strains work synergistically together
Which strains are included?
• Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis LMG 18314
• Bifidobacterium infantis LMG 25627
• Lactobacillus acidophilus LMG 8151
• Lactobacillus plantarum LMG 26654
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus LMG 25626
Why choose ProbotiX Daily 5 Live?
Winner of Best New Product from True Health Magazine, each capsule contains 5 billion, of 5 strains of live bacteria, guaranteed to survive stomach acid and until the end of expiry with no refrigeration needed.
Who is it suitable for?
ProbotiX is suitable for everyday use by almost everyone from 6 months to adulthood. It's excellent for use when travelling, as there's no need to refrigerate. For vegetarians and vegans.
Is this product suitable for children?
Yes, this product can be taken from 6 months, but the capsule should be split and opened for younger children.
The recommended dosage for children:
Under 2 years: 1 capsule daily
2 to 12 years: 1 to 2 capsules daily
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Proprietary blend of bacteria including:||5 billion live organisms*||✝|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis LMG 18314||✝|
|Bifidobacterium infantis LMG 25627||✝|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus LMG 8151||✝|
|Lactobacillus Plantarum LMG 26654||✝|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus LMG 25626||✝|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value ✝ NRV not yet established. *At the date of expiry. The product can be stored at room temperature and does not need to be refrigerated.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Ascorbic acid, Capsule (HPMC).
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Take 1-2 capsules daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.