Pycnogenol | 100mg | 60 CapsulesLife Extension
Pycnogenol® is the trademark for a French Maritime Pine Bark Extract, with compounds that support your body’s natural defences against five major processes related to premature ageing. It has been shown to:
- Support membrane function by promoting the integrity and normal characteristics of cell membranes;
- Support healthy DNA function through antioxidant activity and possibly other mechanisms;
- Ease inflammation by normal modulation of inflammatory cytokine molecules;
- Fight oxidative stress by supporting the normal functioning of healthy antioxidant systems to help suppress free radicals and protect DNA;
- Fight glycation by supporting cellular metabolism of sugar, healthy fasting and normal post-meal blood sugar levels and normal sugar absorption in the intestine.
Unlike other forms of pine bark extract, Pycnogenol® is a patented ingredient that has undergone extensive human clinical research over 40 years to substantiate its numerous anti-ageing properties.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Pycnogenol® dried French Maritime pine (Pinus pinaster) extract (bark) [std. to 65% procyanidins (65 mg)]||100 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule once or twice, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.