Quercetin | 250mg | 100 CapsulesVital Nutrients
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Quercetin, a powerful flavonoid
- Support stable mast cells to promote inflammatory balance
- Maintains and supports the proper levels of enzymes and physiologic factors necessary for normal respiratory and sinus health
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement contains Quercetin, a powerful flavonoid. It supports stable mast cells to promote inflammatory balance and maintains and supports the proper levels of enzymes and physiologic factors necessary for normal respiratory and sinus health.
Share this Product
- Potent bioflavonoid
- Promotes healthy enzyme levels
- Supports normal sinus and respiratory function
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Quercetin dihydrate (min. 90% by HPLC)||500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Silica.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.