QuerciSorb SR 350mg | 90 CapsulesTesseract
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: QuerciSorb contains Quercetin, a potent flavonoid found in many superfoods, with superior antioxidant properties, thought to help improve overall health, heart health, cardiovascular health, and to support immune function.
- SOLUBLE, ACTIVE, SLOW RELEASE: QuerciSorb SR comes in timed-release vegetarian capsules, efficiently delivering the benefits of Quercetin. Valued as plant-derived dietary supplement because of its ability to help maintain the body’s inflammatory response. Quercetin may help strengthen immune function, and is indicated for increased overall health & improved wellbeing.
- SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION: QuerciSorb uses Tesseract’s technology to offer higher bioavailability than many Quercetin capsules. Quercetin may help inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol and supports optimal cardiovascular and respiratory health.
- PROVEN MOLECULES, OPTIMAL DELIVERY: Tesseract is using scientifically advanced technology to support patients struggling to restore their health in the modern world of compromised diets and environments. Our supplements are uniquely bioavailable.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Each Capsule Contains:||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|† Daily Value not established.|
CyLoc gamma dextrin fiber matrix, high and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (sustained release), hydromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate, leucine, plant amylase and silicon dioxide. **Solubility enhanced Quercetin (from Dimorphandra Tul (pods) extract) in an octadextrin matrix molecular trap compounded with DexKey release agent (patent pending, Al Czap, Czap R&D, licensed by Tesseract Medical Research, LLC.)
- Tamper Evident: Use only if the bottle is sealed.
- If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
- Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.