Reishi 500mg | 60 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
Share this Product
- It has anti-tumor properties and is recognized as a coadjuvant for chemotherapy and radiotherapy as well as for fatigue related to breast cancer.
- It helps treat allergies because of its immune-modulating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has hepatoprotective properties in patients with chronic hepatitis B.
- It offers cardiovascular protection (cholesterol, diabetes, hypertension, and coronary disease).
- States of convalescence and feeling run-down, and in situations requiring greater resistance to different types of stress (anxiety, depression, insomnia, neurasthenia).
- Autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyalgia, etc.).
- Neuroprotection (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's), anti-aging therapies.
- It reduces glucose levels in patients with diabetes mellitus type II.
- It inhibits the activity of 5-alpha-reductase, making it potentially useful for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Reishi extract 8:1 (40% polysaccharides)||500 mg|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value in %|
Maitake extract (Grifola frondosa), anticaking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), vegetable capsule (glacing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified water).
Consult Your healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Take 3 capsules daily with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner. To avoid digestive upset, take with food/meal.