Saccharomyces Boulardii | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 5 billion beneficial organisms
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- May help support bowel regularity and provide relief from occasional diarrhoea
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains billion beneficial organisms to support a healthy digestive system. It may help support bowel regularity and provide relief from occasional diarrhoea.
Share this Product
- Resilient "probiotic" yeast does not require refrigeration
- May help support immune health
- May help support healthy bowel tone
- May help support a healthy intestinal environment
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
(5 Billion CFU's)
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Ascorbyl palmitate, HPMC (capsule) and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children. Refrigeration is not necessary.
Take 1 capsule any time of day after a snack or meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.