Zinc Carnosine | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains over 16 mg of zinc (from 75 mg zinc L-carnosine) per vegetarian capsule
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Supports healthy cellular metabolism, immune health, and healthy cell membranes, including cells in the intestinal tract
- Supports digestive health
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains over 16 mg of zinc (from 75 mg zinc L-carnosine) per vegetarian capsule. This formula supports gastrointestinal health, digestive health and healthy cellular metabolism, immune health, and healthy cell membranes, including cells in the intestinal tract.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy intestinal mucosa
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support digestive health and normal nutrient absorption
- May help support cellular integrity, especially in the digestive tract
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Zinc (as zinc L-carnosine)||16 mg||145%|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule before bedtime with a small amount of food or use as directed by your healthcare professional.