SIBO-MMC | 180 CapsulesPriority One
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains botanicals and nutrients
- Supports the healthy functioning of the migrating motor complex (MMC) nerves
Priority One is an American brand based in Ferndale, WA that provides clinical strength nutritional supplements designed for health professionals.
- High-quality products
- Pure ingredients
- 100% testing using USP method 1119 Near-Infrared spectroscopy
- Free of dairy, gluten, nuts, eggs and soy
- Clinically tested
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 3|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||15 mg||750%|
|L-5-Hydroxytryptophan 98% (from Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)||75 mg||†|
|Ginger (root) (5% gingerols) (Zingiber officinale)||200 mg||†|
|Southern Prickly Ash (bark) Extract 4:1 (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis)||200 mg||†|
|Jujube (seed) (Ziziphus jujuba) (2% jujuboside)||200 mg||†|
|Flax (organic seed oil) (Linum usitatissimum)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Silica, Gluten-free maltodextrin, modified starch, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
- Keep container tightly closed, store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Take three (3) capsules two times daily before meals or as directed by your physician.