Similase | 180 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Microbial Enzymes
- Supports digestion
- Supports a healthy pH in the gastrointestinal tract
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Microbial Enzymes that supports digestion and supports a healthy pH in the gastrointestinal tract.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Microbial Enzymes (Assay Method)||740 mg||†|
|Amylase (USP (pH 6.8), FCC (pH 4.8), FCC (pH 4.6))||21,288 USP|
|Protease I, II, III, IV (USP (pH 7.5), FCC (pH 7.0), FCC (pH 4.7))||31,394 USP|
|Lactase I, II (FCC (pH 4.5))||1,600 ALU|
|Lactase I, II (FCC (pH 6.5))||2,200 FIP|
|Cellulase I, II (FCC (pH 4.5))||350 CU|
|Sucrase (Invertase) (FCC (pH 4.6))||936 SU|
|Phytase (FCC (pH 6.0))||1.7 FTU|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Take 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal, up to 3 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.