Slippery Elm Bark Powder | 175gVital Nutrients
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains slippery elm bark powder from the elm tree in North America
- Rich in mucilage which helps stimulate the production of mucus
- Supports the gut
- Comforts and soothes the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps maintain regular bowel movements
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the ing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
This supplement contains slippery elm bark powder from the elm tree in North America, used traditionally for supporting the gastrointestinal tract. Rich in mucilage which helps stimulate the production of mucus that is a large component of the gut, slippery elm bark comforts and soothes the gut, and can help in maintaining regular bowel movements.
Share this Product
- Supports mucous membranes throughout the body
- Promotes mucous production in the gastrointestinal tract lining
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (2.5 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 70|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Dandelion Root Extract||2500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
1 rounded teaspoon, 2 times daily in water, juice or other beverage, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner