Slow Flow | 60 CapsulesVitanica
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and clinically-researched ingredients
- Supports the uterus
- Encourages normal menstrual flow
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
Intended for all menstruating women, this supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes herbs and clinically-researched ingredients to supports the uterus and encourages normal menstrual flow.
Share this Product
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids have shown in research to support the normal healthy menstrual flow
- Vitamin K promotes clotting and in this way can support healthy menses
- Traditional herbs in support of a normal menstrual flow include Yarrow flower, Cranesbill root and Shepherd’s purse herb
- Ginger is an important and well-rounded tonic herb supportive for healthy menstrual flow and uterine tone
|Serving Size: 3|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||150 mcg||187%|
|Calcium (as ascorbate)||55 mg||6%|
|Bioflavonoids (from citrus)||500 mg||†|
|Ginger rhizome ~ Zingiber officinale||375 mg||†|
|Yellow flower aerial parts ~ Achillea millefolium||300 mg||†|
|Shepherd's purse aerial parts ~ Capsella bursa-pastoris||200 mg||†|
|Cranesbill root ~ Geranium maculata||200 mg||†|
|Life root aerial parts extract (4:1) ~ Senecio aureus||150 mg||†|
|† Daily Values not established|
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC, water).
- Slow flow contains vitamin K which interferes with the prescription pharmaceuticals Coumadin and Warfarin.
- Do not take slow flow if taking either of these pharmaceuticals, if pregnant or nursing.
- Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
For short-term management, 3 capsules as needed, every 3-4 hours, during menses; 1 capsule daily may be taken long-term.