Super Selenium Complex & Vitamin E | 200mcg | 100 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Super Selenium Complex 200 mcg Vitamin E has three forms of Selenium which can:
- Supports heart and brain health
- Is crucial for antioxidant formation
- May play a role in promoting longevity
The three selenium forms found in Super Selenium Complex 200 mcg Vitamin E can support vital organs such as your brain and heart and promote longevity.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Sodium selenite, L-selenomethionine, and selenium-methyl L-selenocysteine found in Super Selenium Complex 200 mcg Vitamin E are forms of an essential mineral which supports longevity, heart- and brain health, and is vital in forming certain antioxidants. This product also contains Vitamin E for synergetic health-promoting effect.
Why it Works:
Studies show that adequate levels of the trace mineral selenium, a mineral which is essential to normal bodily functioning in small quantities, is a common denominator among some of the world’s longest-living people. Selenium also supports heart health, brain health. The Super Selenium Complex formula provides the body with three unique forms of selenium together with vitamin E for health and longevity support.
Selenium comes in many different forms. Each form of selenium acts differently to support healthy cell division. Super Selenium Complex delivers sodium selenite, L-selenomethionine, and selenium-methyl L-selenocysteine. Furthermore, it also contains a small amount of vitamin E because it has been shown to work synergistically with selenium.
Another benefit of selenium is that it is an important factor when it comes to its ability to fight one of the primary causes of premature ageing: oxidative damage. Selenium is used to form the antioxidant glutathione peroxidase, which the body produces itself.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||20.1 mg|
|Selenium (as Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, SelenoPure™1 L-selenomethionine, sodium selenite)||200 mcg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, dicalcium phosphate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or suffer from a bleeding disorder, please, consult your medical practitioner first.
Take one (1) capsule per day with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.