Trifal | 90 CapsulesAyush Herbs
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Organic ingredients
- Contains three herbs known for providing digestive and elimination support and increasing the body’s resilience
- Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and provides ascorbinogen, a concentrated form of vitamin C
- Terminalia chebula contains succinct acid and beta-sitosterol that support the body’s immune system to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Contains antioxidants that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer, and other diseases
Ayush is an American brand based in Redmond, WA that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Certified organic ingredients
- Grown naturally in pristine Himalayan habitat without pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- All products carry certifications in organic and kosher practices, as well as ISO practices and U.S. Food and Drug Association Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
This digestive supplement contains three herbs — Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (AMLAOXY), a well known adaptogenic formulation in Ayurvedic practice. This trifecta of herbs works synergistically together to provide digestive and elimination support, helping you regulate bowels, relive constipation and balance out your internal digestive process. This herbal combination in Ayush Herb’s proprietary Trifal formula is known to promote resilience, longevity, and health, particularly eye health and is a rich source of antioxidants.
Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and provides ascorbinogen, a concentrated form of vitamin C. Terminalia chebula contains succinct acid and beta-sitosterol that support the body’s immune system to reduce swelling and inflammation. This formula also contains antioxidants that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
Share this Product
- Deeply nourishing digestive aid
- Promotes resilience, longevity, and health
- Balancing, bowel-regulating properties
- Rich source of antioxidants
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Emblica officinalis||167 mg||†|
|Terminalia chebula||167 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose), Vegetable stearate.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- If taking SSRI's or MAO inhibitors, do not take without approval from your physician.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
1 capsule daily or as advised by your health care provider.