Trifal | 90 CapsulesAyush Herbs
TRIFAL™ is a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (AMLAOXY®). This combination is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered to be adaptogenic. This combination has synergistic action, and provides digestive and elimination support. It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula contributes tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best known sources of ascorbinogen. Trifal™ has bowel-regulating properties and is excellent for relief of occasional constipation, while aiding both digestion and elimination. The herbal combination in Trifal has long been considered a secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurvedic practice. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
Share this Product
- Deeply nourishing digestive aid
- Promotes resilience, longevity, and health
- Balancing, bowel-regulating properties
- Rich source of antioxidants
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Emblica officinalis||167 mg||†|
|Terminalia chebula||167 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose), Vegetable stearate.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- If taking SSRI's or MAO inhibitors, do not take without approval from your physician.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
1 capsule daily or as advised by your health care provider.