Vitamin A | 10,000IU | 100 SoftgelsNOW Foods
Regular price £11.40
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts.*
["All_Products","B2B","b2b_sub_collection:Vitamin A","B2C","delivery_form:Softgel","product_visible","removed from google"]
Share this Product
- 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU)
- Supports Eye Health and Healthy Immune Function
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (from Retinyl Palmitate and Fish Liver Oil)||10,000 IU||200%|
Softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water) and organic extra virgin olive oil.
- For adults only.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.