Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids | Food-Grown | 60 CapsulesWild Nutrition
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High quality Vitamin C and bioflavanoid blend
- Vitamin C supports collagen production, protection against free radicals, healthy teeth and gums, uplifts mood and stabilizes energy
- Vitamin C also provides immunity support
- Easily absorbed by the body
- Vitamin C may increase iron absorption
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- No fillers, no synthetic nutrients, and completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Share this Product
Our Food-Grown® Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids is produced in a citrus pulp, providing all the key co-factors needed for maximum effect in the body. Studies have shown our Food Grown® Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids to be up to 1210% better absorbed and retained by the body than other commonly used forms of ascorbic acid.
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% EU NRV|
|Vitamin C||350 mg||440%|
|Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate||N/A|
Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Caution: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
2 capsules per day with or without food. The dose can be increased if required.