Vitamins D and K | 60 CapsulesLife Extension
- Contains Vitamins D and K
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Promotes bone, immune and cardiovascular health
- May inhibit calcium build-up in the arteries
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Vitamins D and K that supports healthy cognitive function. It promotes bone, immune and cardiovascular health and may inhibit calcium build-up in the arteries.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Your bones need a lot of nutrients to stay strong throughout your life. Vitamin D, Vitamin K are all highly important to building bone tissue and thereby maintaining health. So instead of taking two different supplements, we have collected all of these bone-building nutrients in this single, science-backed formula.
Why it Works:
Some of the most important nutrients for maintaining bone health are Vitamin D, K. these two nutrients help you to maintain bone health, even in old age. The thing is that the older you get, the more fragile your bones can become. That’s why it makes sense adding a combination of vitamin D, K to your diet so that you can keep your bones strong and youthful.
However, when you supplement with vitamin D, K, you are not only supporting bone health. All of these nutrients have multiple health benefits of their own, creating a positive spill-over effect for many aspects of health, including support for arterial health (vitamin K), brain health (vitamin D3) and immune health (vitamin D3).
So, by supplementing with vitamin D, vitamin K, you do not only support bone health, but you are also getting extra benefits such as support for arterial health, cognitive function and immune health. In short, it’s a win-win situation.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (3000 IU*)||75 µg|
|Vitamin K||600 mcg|
|Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone)||500 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as trans menaquinone-7)||100 mcg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gel), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide [nano]).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Not recommended for people under anticoagulant treatment.
- Individuals consuming more than 2000 IU (50 µg) per day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Take one (1) capsule once daily with food.