Vitasorb B12 (Liquid Vitamin B12) | 15mlBioCare
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Water-soluble easy to digest tablet
- The concentrated form of zinc, an essential mineral for normal, vital enzymatic processes
- Contributes to the normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin, and for healthy bones
- Contributes to normal cognitive function, healthy hair, skin, nails, and bones, and metabolism of vitamin A
- Vital for normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
Share this Product
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
|Serving Size: 5 Drops|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B12||50 mcg||2000%|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Purified Water, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine),
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Five drops twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as