Zinc Plus | Food-Grown | 30 CapsulesWild Nutrition
- High quality zinc supplement
- Supports healthy immune and cognitive function
- May protect cells from oxidative stress
- May support normal fertility and reproduction
- Thiamine supports nervous system function
- Vitamin B6 may help regulate hormonal activity
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- Do not contain artificial colours
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
A daily high quality Zinc supplement can help improve and support both healthy immune and cognitive function. Zinc may also protect cells from oxidative stress while supporting normal fertility and reproduction. This supplement also contains thiamine that supports nervous system functioning and vitamin B6 that may help regulate hormonal activity. This bespoke formula thus can help in hormone balance, fertility, skin, eyes, immunity, cognition, bones and antioxidant protection
Share this Product
- With vitamin B6 for hormone regulation
- Zinc for immune protection
- Zinc for fertility and reproduction
Our Food-Grown® Zinc Plus provides: Zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal cognitive function, the protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal fertility and reproduction; Thiamine which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system; Riboflavin which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin B||0.5 mg||50|
|Vitamin B2||0.7 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||50|
|Energy, Fat, Protein, Carbohydrates||N/A|
|*EU NRV(Nutrient Reference Value) **a-TE = Alpha-tocopherols equivalents|
Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Thiamin, Riboflavin and Vitamin B6; Lactobacillus bulgaricus providing Zinc; Heat treated brown rice powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
1 capsule per day with or without food. The dose can be increased to 1 capsule x 3 daily if required.