Artemisinin Emulsion | 120mlQuicksilver Scientific
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains artemisinin, the active constituent of sweet wormwood
- Protects against fevers
- Used in the treatment of malaria
QuickSilver Scientific is an American brand based in Lafayette, Colorado that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Most of our products are gluten-free and sugar-free
- Our products follow cGMP regulations and strict quality control guidelines by the FDA
- All of our unopened supplements are backed with a full, complete 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This supplement contains artemisinin, the active constituent of sweet wormwood that has been used in ancient Chinese herbal healing traditions for centuries. This compound available in an easily digestible emulsion format offers protection against fevers and also in treating malaria.
Share this Product
- The modern formulation of ancient healing botanical
- Liposomes may allow for rapid uptake
- Contains protective bitter compounds
|Serving Size: 5ml|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A (From Palmitate and Mixed Carotenoids from Palm Tree Fruit)||40 mg||†|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)||450 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Glycerin, ethanol, Water, Medium-Chain Triglycerides.
Quicksilver nutraceuticals utilize modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world's most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish your cells as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more effectively.
- If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 teaspoon by mouth 1 to 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be taken directly by mouth or mixed into water or juice (grapefruit is best). Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature. Do not take when pregnant or breastfeeding. It is advisable to monitor liver function enzymes during usage.