ZenPlus | 60 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Zen Plus is a food supplement consisting of 9 plant extracts, L-theanine, D-Ribose and complete B complex, bringing balance and keeping the nervous system healthy. The 25 ingredient formula contains, per capsule, 360 mg of plant extracts, 206 mg of B group vitamins and 100 mg of theanine making it a highly concentrated and complete formula.
Health claims (Regulation EU Nº 432/2012): Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to keeping the nervous system healthy and B1, B3, folates and B12 help maintain normal psychology. Vitamin B5 contributes to normal intellectual performance. Ashwagandha supports the body's resistance to stress and helps maintain mental balance. Rhodiola contributes to optimal mental and cognitive activity. Passionflower helps to induce calm, rest and sleep. Astragalus supports physical and mental well-being.
Share this Product
Different studies have shown that the ingredients in ZEN PLUS can be of help for:
People in situations of physical or mental stress, those who need to reinforce physical and/or intellectual performance, stress-related anxiety disorders, nervousness, irritability, feeling run-down and mental fatigue.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Ashwagandha (8:1; 2,5% withanolides)||75 mg|
|Rhodiola (55:1; 5% rosavins)||50 mg|
|Holy basil (10% ursolic acids)||50 mg|
|Passionflower (4% flavonoids)||50 mg|
|Oat (10:1)||50 mg|
|Astragalus (3% astragalosides)||25 mg|
|Phellodendron (0,1% berberine)||15 mg|
|Red jujube||12.5 mg|
|Magnolia (75:1; 80%magnolol+honokiol)||7.5 mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1 (from 25 mg thiamin hcl)||22.3 mg (2,027%)|
|Riboflavin (vit. B₂) (from 25 mg riboflavin + 2,5 mg riboflavin-5’-phosphate sodium)||26.9 mg (1,921%)|
|Niacin (vit. B₃) (from 7,5 mg nicotinamide + 17,5 mg inositol hexanicotinate)||23.4 mg NE (146%)|
|D-Pantothenic acid (vit. B₅) (from 25 mg D-pantothenate calcium)||22.9 mg (382%)|
|Vitamin B₆ (from 25 mg pyridoxine hcl + 2,5 mg pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)||22.3 mg (1,593%)|
|Biotin||37.5 μg (75%)|
|Folate (calcium-L-methylfolate0||500 μg (250%*)|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||75 μg (3,000%)|
|Choline (bitartrate)||25 mg|
|PABA (para-Aminobenzoic acid||25 mg|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value in %|
L-Theanine, ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera), holy basil leaf extract (Ocimum tenuiflorum), passionflower extract (Passiflora incarnata), rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea), oat extract (Avena sativa), choline bitartrate, D-pantothenate calcium (vit. B₅), inositol, para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), thiamin hydrochloride (vit. B₁) riboflavin (vit. B₂), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B₆), D-ribose, astragalus root extract (Astragalus membranaceus), inositol hexanicotinate (vit. B₃), phellodendron bark extract (Phellodendron amurense), red jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujuba), nicotinamide (vit. B₃), magnolia bark extract (Magnolia officinalis), anticaking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide, calcium-L-methylfolate, D-biotin, riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium (vit. B₂), pyridoxal- 5'-phosphate (vit. B₆) methylcobalamin (vit. B₁₂), vegetable capsule (glacing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; purified water).
- ZEN PLUS should not be administered while taking tricyclic antidepressants (like Melitracene).
- A minimum of 14 days should pass, or as indicated by your doctor, before starting treatment with ZEN PLUS after the administration of this type of medication.
- This product should not be administered to children under 12.
- There is a lack of data on its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so its use is not recommended during these stages.
- Special precaution is advised for patients taking an anticoagulant (warfarin, heparin) and anti-platelet medication (clopidogrel, aspirin).
- Some cases of arterial hypertension after administration of Rhodiola have been described.
- The berberine in philodendron has been observed to increase cyclosporine A concentrations in patients with a kidney transplant.
- This product should be used with precaution by patients with autoimmune diseases, diabetes, gallbladder disorders, kidney disease, liver disease and peptic ulcer.
1-2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.